♥♥ Gaurav sikka...I'v got the power ♥♥

♥♥ Gaurav sikka...I'v got the power ♥♥

Google search

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Replace GOOGLE logo with your name

Hi friends, This is me Gaurav sikka again here to share a cool trick to fool your friends. Want to know how ?????????
First have a look at this image ..............



AMAZED, SHOCKED ??????????????????????????


this is nothing but a trick that puts your name on GOOGLE.
you can get your name there by going to address
"www.googlemyway.com/__your name__"
for eg to get my name i use "www.googlemyway.com/sikkoogle"
the trick only succeeds if your friend is DUMB enough & wont NOTICE the address bar.

You can mail you friends this message & they will almost believe you:

Hi, due to my enormous presence on internet Google has decided to gift me a personal page. Please check it out here is the link to it "www.googlemyway.com/__your name__".
Tell me how it was !!!!!!!!!!!!!


HOPE YOU LIKE THIS POST & PLEASE DONT FORGET TO POST A COMMENT FOR THIS IT WILL ACT AS A CONFIDENCE BOOSTER FOR ME>
THANKS & KEEP VISITING FOR MORE SUCH TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR PC MORE PERSONAL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sikka bhai...i think sab dekhte honge...par comments k liye...kyun sab k haath kaamp raha hai...

U R D BEST BHAI...


love DHIRENDRA