♥♥ Gaurav sikka...I'v got the power ♥♥

♥♥ Gaurav sikka...I'v got the power ♥♥

Google search

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Unlock your blocked Gtalk account

Hi friends,
just for past few days my friend was telling me that whenever he tries to LOG in his Gtalk account, he gets a message ACCOUNT BLOCKED. i thought he was trtying to fool me but yesterday even i got my ACCOUNT BLOCKED, then after surfing so many sites i figured out an easy way through it.
Just go to the link by clicking HERE
insert your Gtalk username & password & when it is done just restart your Gtalk & start using it as you were using it earlier.
ENJOY
feel free to ask any queries on problem with any software on your cellphone or computer.

Note : This will happen again & again, so for avoiding this please increase the length of your password then it will not happen again.

Do post a comment here, let me know what you expect from us !!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Pattrick said...

Hi gaurav sikka, I m really thankfull to u that was a great help for me. Thank u 11c again.
Please keep up the good work.